- Internship Industrial Training
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FOR JOB
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING,MAJOR-MINOR PROJECTS,THESIS,CASE STUDIES & LEADERSHIP TACTS FOR JOB
We are also Embedded Systems Development,Android Based Application,Telecomm and Outsourcing company. We have already proposed our
Knowledge Solutions services to all technical institutes , engineering colleges & Corporates to keep them in sync with upcoming technical
Leading in Embedded Development , Outsourcing company and Education Training unique technical training on cutting edge technologies and IP development process in its state-of-art development center at NOIDA,Lucknow and Chandigarh. We are in the process of expansion internationally.(office in Dubai) . Our sole aim is to provide
exquisite and unheard of features of training and outsourcing services.
• One of the Most Prestigious company in Embedded S/W Development,Android Application Development, Corporate Training and Outsourcing.
• Hands on experience of International Assignments.
• We work on 8051,pic & ARM Microcontrollers.Our main core areas are Embedded Linux, Android Kernal & Broadcasting. We also tie up with many Corporates for different Projects & Fianance stetgies.By next 3 years we want to establish our
own Reasearch Organisation For Embedded Systems.
• We are planning to connect all fresh engineers from different colleges & trained them according to new Technologies.Also help colleges that they can insure students for opporturnity in market.
• More than 1000 clients worldwide.
1.Outsourcing :- substantial capability to support the full spectrum of resource service offerings(Tech). These are delivered through a combination of certified domain experts, proven transition methodology and quality driven operational execution, which is integrated with apt technology enablers.
Best skills in Advance C,C++,VC++,WinCE,Linux/Android Device
Driver,iPhone,OracleApps,SAP , DBA ,JAVA,.Net,Sharepoint,Biztalk,SQT(
domain wise) are available for outsourcing.
a) Contractual Staffing (Virtual Employee):-
provides companies with contract staffing solutions by hiring professionals with demonstrable expertise in delivering on such projects. The hired staff may be under pay roll so that client do not invest their energies into compensation
structuring and on-boarding issue.
b). Permanent Staffing Services
Getting the right candidates at the right time is every HR department key operational challenge. Also when it comes to staffing an employee on
a permanent basis, the idea is to ensure that due diligence is done while conducting the recruitment process. performs a multi-level recruiting approach to find the best candidates that meet
our clients criteria.
c) Testing Services :- Our virtual test team s provide specialist
testing services including:
• Migration testing
• Automated software testing
• Usability testing
• Security testing
• Web testing
• Business continuity testing
• Disaster recovery testing
• Network testing
• Mobile testing
1. Java:-JAVA ,J2EE, Hibernate/Spring/Struts,Web Services,JFS,Maven.Log4j.
2. Dot Net 4.0 (2010) ,WCF,WPF,WWF,Silverlight,Security,LINQ
3. Server:-Sharepoint2010,BizTalk,SQ Server
5. Mobile Applications (iPhone,BlackBerry,Maemo,WinCE,Android,J2ME,Symbian
6. VC++ (System Programming using COM,DCOM,AT,STL)
7. SQT , ISTQB Certification)
8. ERP(Technical & Functional Module)
9. PHP:-Core and Advance, Smarty, Moodle, Drupal, World Press etc.
10. ORACLE –DBA And Developer (ERP Modules )
11. Mainframe & DB2
13. Scrum Master
17. Open Office
18. DPA (Data Protection Training)
19 Hacking Forensics Investigation
20 Security for IT Practitioners
21 Firewall and VPN Deployment
22 CISCO CCIE Security
23. Robotics with Embedded
24. Business Inteliigence
3. Software Development And Maintenance :- We have the expert resourcein web based application ,CRM solutions, E Learning, Recruitment
solutions .We have great skills in GPS system. We provide end to endbusiness products including security solutions, Monitoring through
mobile ,vehicle & Fuel Monitoring systems, media devices, access controlsystems & biometric solutions.
• Application Development
• Architecture Services
• SOA Consulting Services
• SAAS Services
• Portal and Content Management
• Web 2.0
• Knowledge Management & Enterprise Social Networking
• Workflow and Business Process Management
• Verification and Validation Services
• Enterprise Value Chain Integration
• Performance Engineering and Enhancements
• Security and User Management
• Protocol Development (Stack)
• Driver development (Linux/Window)
4.Mobile Applications :-
• Enterprise Mobility Solution
• I Phone Application Development
TECHNOLOGY WE OFFERED :-
DATA WARE HOUSINGv
EMBEDDED LINUX PROGRAMMINGv
DEVICE DRIVERS APPSv
ADVANCE AND CORE JAVAv
CAD-CAM AND MANY MOREv
20 HOURS TRAINING PROGRAM (3 DAYS)- 750 INR PER CANDIDATEv
40 HOURS TRAINING PROGRAM(5 DAYS) – 1200 INR PER CANDIDATEv
80 HOURS TRAINING PROGRAM (24 DAYS)- 1800 INR PER CANDIDATEv
120 HOURS TRAINING PROGRAM (2.5 M)- 2500 INR PER CANDIDATEv
NOTE- RECRUITMENT PROCESS APPLICABLE ONLY ON 40, 80 AND 120 HRS PROGRAM.
Proposal for Workshop/Training :
We are pleased to offer Workshop/Training on above mentioned Technologies. Students will gain insights on latest technology. We have experience of conducting more than 2000+ such seminar & trainings in various engineering colleges & companies.
We impart hands-on training on Industrial Automation: PLCs, SCADA, HMI, Motion Control, DCS, Industrial Networking/Wireless technology, Process Instrumentation, AutoCad, EPlan, etc. & Embedded Systems: 8051, AVR, PIC, ARM M/C, Robotics, RTOS, VLSI, MatLab, IBMS etc. to engineers, working professionals, technicians. We have trained more than 35000 Engineers, Technicians and working professionals.
Our Training programs:
Ø PLCs (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Modicon, Mitshubishi, GE Fanuc, Omron….)
Ø SCADA/HMI (RS View, Wonderware, Win CC, Cimplicity, Intellution, PanelView..)
Ø Motion Control (Motors & Drives): Power Flex, Altivar, Micromaster, Yashkawa, ABB, Danfoss, Delta
Ø Process Instrumentation (Temperature, Flow, Level, Pressure Transmitters, Position Tx…)
Ø Panel Designing & AutoCad
Ø Distributed Control systems: ABB AC 700F, Hollysys SM 202
Ø Industrial Networks (Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet, Modbus, Profibus, Fieldbus)
Ø Summer/Winter/Project/ In-Campus Training (with Live Project)
Ø Customised Training for companies / working professionals
Ø Embedded Systems Training: 8051, AVR, PIC, ARM Micro Controller, RTOS
Ø Assembly Language, AVR, Robotics Programming & Projects
Ø IBMS (Integrated Building Management System)
Students don’t need to go outstation & spend on traveling, boarding-lodging etc. instead our trainers go to colleges and conduct hands-on training for reasonable cost. We have conducted more than 250 similar training batches for colleges/students. A few colleges are BIET Pilani, DAV Jalandhar, Gyan Ganga Jabalpur, BVMCTM Gwalior, HCST Mathura, Subharti Meerut, RGEC Meerut, Arni University HP, SMEC Neemrana, GITS Udaipur, NRI-IST Bhopal, SIET Allahabad, BSA Mathura, Ideal Ghaziabad, CIT Vodakara, NIEC Delhi, LKCT Indore, EIT Faridabad, ITM Gwalior, PCTE Ludhiana, DCTM Palwal, Sunrise Lucknow, RPS Balana, SIRT Bhopal, KNIT Sultanpur, MVN University Palwal, GIET Gunupur, BIET Lucknow, AIET Udaipur, SIRT Bhopal, VEC Meerut etc., SAM College Bhopal (A few testimonials attached).
We customize the training needs of various corporate in India and abroad as per plant/facility requirements. We are specialist & one-stop shop offering customized training solutions in-plant or at our facilities atour 12 No fully equipped training centers at Noida Delhi, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Bhopal, Ahmedabad, Baroda, and Rajkot.
We have successfully conducted more than 150 customized training programs. A few names include Indraprastha Gas, GlaxosmithKline, KS oils, Ultratech Cement, Bajaj Auto, Schenk Rotek, McCain Foods, Moser Baer, JCT Electronics, CCIL, JP Group, IDMC Ltd., Parle Biscuits Ltd, IRPPL, Tudor India Ltd., Shree Cements Ltd, Emersion Ltd., Case Construction Ltd, Sergi India, Ecocat Pvt Ltd, Pepsico, JHOC Yemen, Qatar Petroleum, NHPC, Ingersoll Rand, Motherson Ltd, Drunkgreen Bhutan, Samsung, Subros Ltd etc. (A Few testimonials enclosed).
Module 1: IAE (Industrial Automation Engineer)
Duration: 3 months (100% placement)
• Programmable Logic Controllers
• Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition
• Motion Control ( Drives & Motors)
• Panel Designing& AutoCad
• Process Instrumentation
• HMI (Human Machine Interface)
• Industrial Networking
• Distributed Control System
• Soft Skill Development
• On site Practical Exposure
Module 2: PLC, SCADA Course:
Programmable Logic Controllers
• Digital Electronics Basics
• PLC Fundamentals, PLC Hardware & Architecture
• Wiring Different field Devices to PLC
• Creating applications with Programming Software
• Programming Languages, Basic Instructions
• Load /and /or/out / and Read / Write instructions
• Compare / Add / Sub /And /Or – Blocks instructions
• Move, File Handling, Timer, Counter block
• Master control /set /reset function
• Advance Instructions,
• Upload / Download / Monitoring of programs
• Forcing of I/Os, Fault finding / troubleshooting & documentation
• Monitoring/Modifying Data table values
• Communication with SCADA software
• Hands on experience on real time applicationsSupervisory Control & Data Acquisition
• Introduction to SCADA Software
• Creating New SCADA Project
• Creating database of Tags
• Creating & Editing Graphic display
• Attaching controls to graphic objects, Sizing, Blinking, Filling, Analog Entry, Movement of objects, Visibility
• Real time & Historical Trending
• Creating Alarms & Events
• Application of scripts
• Communication with PLC/excel/different protocols
• Net DDE Communication
• Fault finding / Troubleshooting
Module 3: Motors & Variable Speed Drives
• AC Motors, Operations & limitations
• Starters: DOL, Star-Delta, Auto Transformer
• Motor control circuits, Interlocking, Inching and Reversing etc.
• Introduction to AC Drives & Applications
• Criteria for Drives Selection
• Parameter Programming
• Designing of Drive Control panel
• Communication with PLC
• Fault finding / Troubleshooting
• Soft starters & their advantages over conventional starters
Module 4: Panel Designing
• Introduction to switchgears & accessories
• Basics of Control & Power Drawings
• Gen electrical Protections involve in panels
• Earthing and Electrical noise
• Load Management (connected load, running load, load factor)
• Gen Indications (Ammeters, Voltmeters, PF & KW meters)
• Preparation of General Arrangement Diagrams, Bus Bar sizing
• Preparation of power & control circuits
• General wiring Guidelines / practices
• Maintenance & troubleshooting of control circuits in live panels
Module 5: Process Instrumentation
• Various types of Transmitters / sensors used in industrial applications
• Position sensors: Photoelectric, Proximity, Encoders
• Temperature Measurement (RTD, Thermocouple, thermistor) Working principle, types, selection guidelines)
• Flow Measurement, Working principle, types, selection guidelines
• Pressure Measurement, Working principle, types, selection guidelines
• Level Measurement, Working principle, types, selection guidelines
• Load measurement, Load cells
• Solenoid valves, Control valves, Smart transmitters
• Instrument transformers (CT, VT)
• Process control Basics, Closed & Open loop control
• Process controllers (On-off, Proportional, PID)
Module 6: HMI
• Getting started with HMI
• Creating applications, Creating Tags
• Downloading / Uploading programs
• Creating Alarm Messages
• Communication with PLC
• Fault Diagnostics
Module 7: Distributed Control System
• Introduction to DCS
• DCS applications
• Hardware: Processor, I/O Modules, Communication, Bus Redundancy etc.
• Application Difference between PLC & DCS
• Hands-on Practical on DCS Systems
Module 8: Industrial Networking/Wireless Technology (Ethernet, ControlNet, Modbus, Profibus, Fieldbus)
Different Network Topologies & their importance
• Training on Nodes, Ports, Drivers, Hardware
• DH-485, Eternet, DeviceNet, ControlNet, Modbus, Profibus
• Hands-on practical on Networking of PLC.
Module 9: Summer / Winter Training (with Live Project)
(Duration: 4-6 weeks)
Module 10: Customised Training/ In-Plant Training
We would carry the same brand of PLCs Drives and other hardware (installed in your plant/Facility) along with simulation kits to your plant to impart hands-on training.
BENEFITS OF PLACEMENT READY:
> * Students Perform well in National Level Assessment conducted by Various Industry Bodies.
> * Improves the Employability of your Students.
> * Additional Job Opportunities for your Students.
> * Training from the Best Experts in the Industry.
This program is specially designed for students to effectively utilize semester to enhance their technical skill along with polishing their personality and presentation skill to make them employable with the leading companies.
Working professionals need to regularly up-skill themselves to stay competitive in today's job market.. The program helps young working professionals to prepare for future general management roles well in advance.
Entrepreneurship, 3 D animation, web development, 3D Game development and Android Application Development. The vision of the founders? is ?Live your Passion?. The fundamental aim of these workshops is to share knowledge and engage students in activities concerning their personal interest.
• Integrated program will cover both Technical as well as well presentation & communication aspects to make students Campus Ready and employable
• The Training is followed by an intense live project work
• This Project Based seminar is a 4 days Program’s the duration of the training is exhaustive and planned to give you an insight of an environment of a corporate workplace. Qualified Mentors will be there to guide you through the entire program.
• Course material, scheduling and delivery is planned to deliver the best in the industry. Training certificate and project Letter will be provided at the end of the program. Deliverables
• Training certificate and project Letter will be provided at the end of the program.
• one window source of providing industry ready skilled talent pool.
• Excellence derived from knowledge, commitment and quality of services.
• Ensuring regulatory compliance and maximizing on client’s core competencies and product quality through optimized, validated and controlled processes.
• Served many corporate with training services.Live Robotic Projects